Out of London Projects
As the LYST model of developing start-up businesses has been such a success, we have supported in the formation of organisation outside of London that utilise the model to help young people from disadvantaged backgrounds to become financially independent.
Merseyside Youth Support Trust (MYST) 
– Provide business advice, affordable work spaces, funding opportunities, contacts and networking opportunities
– Provide young entrepreneurs with support and guidance throughout their business start-up period.
MYST have held a range of free business courses such as sales techniques, pitches and personal finance courses, and are still running. MYST also organise Open Days, where new entrepreneurs can make new contacts.
For more information, contact email@example.com
Shropshire Youth Support Trust 
– Based at Brodie House in Telford
– Help young people in Shropshire get started in business
– Provide Provide subsidised space alongside mentorship and advice
– Help create sustainable businesses.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Hull Youth Support Trust (HYST)
– A charity supporting (18-30) aspiring entrepreneurs, start-ups and underemployed people in Hull and surrounding areas
– Through our business incubation and coworking space, we will provide affordable premises for young business owners to work out of and access to business advice and support.
In 2016, HYST opened the OneSixOne Centre, providing oung people who are in a position to rent space with HYST can benefit from heavily subsidised rents as well as 1-2-1 business advice and support.
For more information, contact email@example.com